Project ID: ENEP-CEPE-18-01
Principal Investigators: Asst. Professor Diwakar Bista
Project Title: Establishment of Centre for Electric Power Engineering (CEPE)
Total Project Budget: 12,168,562.00 ENEP Contribution: 6,330,104.00
Project Owner: Head, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineer (DoEEE)
- The main objective of this component is to establish the center for electric power engineering at the
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Kathmandu University.
- To provide a platform to work in the research-oriented environment by concentrating Scientists, Professors, Faculties, Students and other stakeholders from different countries/institutions/organizations in the field of electric power engineering.
- National Standard reference laboratory for High-Voltage Testing and Electrical Power Apparatus Test Certification, reference laboratory for Energy Efficient Technologies, and Lighting and Illumination Design.
- Well-equipped laboratory infrastructure needed for research in Electrical Power Engineering.
- One PhD and two MS by research graduates in the field of Electrical Power Engineering
- At least five publications in the national and international journals and conferences in the field of electrical power engineering.