Project ID: ENEP-CETRF-18-01
Principal Investigator: Asst. Professor Brajesh Mishra
Project Title: Establishment of Center for Electricity Trade Research and Facilitation(CETRF)
Total Budget: 13,865,841.00 ENEP Contribution: 7,305,737.00
Project Owner: Head, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (DoEE)
- Review of the electricity market in Nepal in the status quo situation
- Review on the power exchange between the third country, India, and Nepal in a status quo situation.
- Analysis of the proposed policy for regional electricity market integration
- Development of a feasible, realistic, and reliable power trading model for Nepal.
- Development of center of excellence for cross-border power trading.
- To provide academic, research, and trade model development activities in the energy market sector for the government, private and international organizations.
- To facilitate initiation of discussion of policymaking, policy guild line and provide support for policy formulation related to the bilateral electricity market and power trade.
- Assessment on Scaling-Up of Mini-Grid Initiative: Case Study of Mini-Grid in Rural Nepal
- Price allocation of transmission line usage in open access system using mega volt ampere kilometer and mega volt ampere cost method for integrated Nepal power system
- Optimal Location of Series FACTS Devices to Control Overloaded Line with Wind Penetration in Western Region of Integrated Nepal Power System
- RESSD 2020 International Conference on Role of Energy for Sustainable Social Development in ‘New Normal’ Era 1 Load Flow Analysis of Under Construction Hydropower Plants in Integrated Nepal Power System, IEEE PES Nepal Chapter
- Analysis and improvement on the reliability of 66/11 kV distribution substation and its associated feeders: A case study of Lainchour substation in Nepal
- Energy Absorption Analysis and Load Forecasting in Integrated Nepal Power System